facebook

best fall class?

by: Judgement Day

Who had the best fall classes? Sororities and Fraternities?

Who had most successful rush this year?

Posted By: Judgement Day
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: i want to   

apparently the locals are too embarrassed to post pics so it's hard to say at this point 😶

By: i want to
by: ^Oct 2, 2018 5:05:53 PM

idk about that Alpha Phi didn't show their whole PC! honestly every single ottawa u sorority (aphi based on the few pics they posted) are super unattractive.... Nu Sig - BAD, XDT - BAD, DDD - don't even get me started... extrapolate aphi's and they're also just as bad. weirdly CU sororities got much better looking classes than usual, phi sigs are knock-outs, app and tau sig are both REALLY good so idk... ottawa done fked up!

By: ^
by: Lols Oct 2, 2018 10:12:33 PM

I feel like this is some salty Carleton person trying to stir up drama for uottawa Greek life because it’s been somewhat supportive and not mean towards eachother. Don’t judge girls based off of their appearance it’s not very nice and one picture doesn’t represent what the girls might actually look like or what kind of people they are. I think that everyone had a good rush and we should just leave it at that because they found new sisters or brothers and grew their organizations so who cares who has the best pledge class and who doesn’t!

By: Lols
by: noOct 3, 2018 5:58:59 PM

It's the topic of this thread......honestly it's true that uottawa u's classes are below average and carleton's seem to be above average. maybe it's i ottawa greek life that's taking a turn for the worse. not really surprised, preppy sorority girl isn't really the cool thing anymore. maybe APhi should advertise the kardashians are Alpha Phi's then people might be interested LOOOL

By: no
#2  by: Easy classes    

Biochemistry is an easy A.
So is Physical chemistry

By: Easy classes
by: JeezeOct 4, 2018 12:21:18 PM

Don’t know if you’re a troll or painfully stupid

By: Jeeze
by: Easy classes Oct 4, 2018 2:07:40 PM

Probably in arts LOL

By: Easy classes
#3  by: well   

No one cares. Don't you get tired fo being bitter and jobless?

By: well
by: @wellOct 7, 2018 9:44:17 AM

I mean clearly you do care because you took the time out of your day to come on GREEK RANK and post this lol

By: @well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.