facebook

info on each sorority

by: Sarite

Hey! I’m a. First year at UOttawa and was thinking about joinin a sorority. Could someone lemme know about each of the 6 sororities (good and bad)

Posted By: Sarite
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ask them    

Literally go to each sororities tables during Greek week if u wanna know about them lol don’t come on here looking for dirt/gossip lol

By: Ask them
#2  by: Honest advice   

We say this all the time; this site is garbage and full of trolls. Check out the different sororities, meet the sisters and rush the ones you click with.

Also, if you meet girls who openly insult or talk down about other groups, my advice would be to stay away from them. That kind of negativity and drama right out of the gate when they're supposed to be on their best behavior is likely indicative of further issues down the line.

Honestly joining a sorority was the best thing I did for myself in school. I used to be intimidated by women because I thought I wasn't going to be "enough", now I'm much more comfortable in my own skin and I attribute a lot of that growth to my sisters. Ignore what others say about your group; if you meet them and you feel like you're home, go with that one.

By: Honest advice
#3  by: Honest advice   

We say this all the time; this site is garbage and full of trolls. Check out the different sororities, meet the sisters and rush the ones you click with.

Also, if you meet girls who openly insult or talk down about other groups, my advice would be to stay away from them. That kind of negativity and drama right out of the gate when they're supposed to be on their best behavior is likely indicative of further issues down the line.

Honestly joining a sorority was the best thing I did for myself in school. I used to be intimidated by women because I thought I wasn't going to be "enough", now I'm much more comfortable in my own skin and I attribute a lot of that growth to my sisters. Ignore what others say about your group; if you meet them and you feel like you're home, go with that one.

By: Honest advice
#4  by: local   

There are also 8 sororities! Don't discount the locals, we have lots of great things to offer!

By: local

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.