facebook

looking to rush

by: Nervous

Hi! I’m coming to uOttawa in the Fall and I was wondering if any of the sororities accepted trans women? Preferably one that has trans women in their chapter already so I’m not all alone... is there a place for me?

Thanks!

Posted By: Nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yep   

Omega Phi Sigma encourages LGBT, I think its a pre-req to get in tbh

By: yep
#2  by: Acceptance    

Many (if not all) organizations will welcome you to join their rush period. Though not many (that I’m aware of) have previously had a trans sister show interest in joining, our organizations are very accepting. The best advice I can give is go out and see all organizations during the rush period in September and find where you are comfortable. Good luck with rush!

By: Acceptance
#3  by: Inclusion   

There are a lot of very inclusive and supportive sororities on campus at uOttawa! Theta Sigma Psi explicitly welcomes any self identifying woman (cis and trans) to come out to our recruitment events

By: Inclusion
by: RetweetSep 5, 2018 7:56:58 AM

Theta is also the only sorority I know who has accepted a trans woman.

By: Retweet
#4  by: Lol   

@yep ...you don’t know anything about omega phi sigma sorority or about these girls:,) so please just shut up .I can’t believe there’s still so much cyber bullying on this website.Because of people like you Ottawa U ´s Greek community looks really bad.

By: Lol
by: lolSep 3, 2018 7:30:06 AM

I've actually played a game of never have I ever with them at one of the frat houses but let's be honest, I was more surprised to see them out at a frat event than I was to hear they've all hooked up with one another lol.

By: lol
#5  by: Lol   

You’re a liar 😉

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.