facebook

nu sigma pi you've been caught....

by: pathetic

Can I just point out that since NSP has been called out, SCs stalker has finally stopped posting, for the first time in weeks... God I'm embarrassed for you what a shameful human being.

Posted By: pathetic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: preach   

It's about time the one being called out is the one who actually deserves it

By: preach
#2  by: UHh   

But E’s stalker has been relentless?? So...

By: UHh
#3  by: yup   

bump

By: yup
#4  by: Wtf   

I’m embarrassed for you OP for fueling the fire and supporting cyber bullying. Go outside. Enjoy the weather. Get a life.

By: Wtf
by: OPApr 25, 2018 11:29:55 AM

Calling out THE cyber bully resulting in her shutting the f-ck up isn't bullying if you ask me. If it is then at least it was with a cause and no names were mentioned. More than i can say about the damage she's caused.

By: OP
by: EmbarrassedForYouApr 26, 2018 6:54:54 PM

Did you never learn that two wrongs don’t make a right? Seriously the is an anon forum you have no proof of who posted what. Be mature enough to realize cyber bullying is never okay even “cyber bullying the cyber bully”. That makes you just as bad.

By: EmbarrassedForYou
by: nahApr 26, 2018 7:30:48 PM

I'm much more embarrassed for you thinking those two things are on the same level, she's stopped posting so I would say it was a job well done. the only thing negative said about her was that she needs to stop bullying people - that isn't bullying honey

By: nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.