facebook

zoe's are finally gone ?

by: blah

Heard that ZOE is down to 10 active sisters and everyone else broke off to become Kappa Beta Gamma. Does this mean ZOE is finally gone ?

Posted By: blah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

oh god i wish. but seriously... ANOTHER local. this time one that's a break off from a local that was created because they couldn't get bids anywhere???

By: LOL
#2  by: Omg   

If kappa beta gamma wants to be kkg you are idiots. God if you're a big enough loser to be in ZOE in the first place, YOU SHOULDNT BE GREEK. Like go away you desperate wannabes

By: Omg
#3  by: ..   

Kappa Beta Gamma is international... so they're becoming an international sorority or just made another local and gave themselves the same name as a sorority that already exists??

By: ..
by: ^Feb 2, 2017 6:27:04 PM

KGB is as international as app😂 But ya those dummies probably took their name by accident

By: ^
by: <Feb 2, 2017 8:29:37 PM

KBG is international but they're not NPC. They've been colonizing a lot, especially in Canada. However, why colonize with ZOE? That would be such a random move

By: <
#4  by: Finally    

ZOE should just disband while they still have dignity

By: Finally
#5  by: Boom   

Pretty sure I heard NuSigs turned down KKG, last thing we need on campus is a reject sorority even the rejects don't want.

By: Boom
by: ?Feb 4, 2017 8:26:14 PM

im assuming that comment ment KBG not KKG so chill

By: ?
by: lolFeb 5, 2017 7:10:22 AM

no. it meant kkg, because it was rumoured nu sig turned down kkg for colonization. but 1. internationals dont approach you unless you've openly stated you're open to being colonized and 2. kkg isn't even open to expansion....

By: lol
by: YepFeb 5, 2017 10:07:45 AM

Nu sig started the rumour about themselves lol I doubt they will ever go international I've not once heard anyone that heard it from them it's all rumours

By: Yep
#6  by: Hm   

Why is Nu Sig brought up in literally every thread no matter the topic, are people that obsessed with them or

By: Hm
by: ^Feb 5, 2017 11:56:08 AM

That's how it goes when you're the joke of the Greek community

By: ^
by: UmmFeb 5, 2017 12:31:30 PM

Far from it, but thanks again Aphi once again showing how classes you are

By: Umm
by: lolFeb 5, 2017 12:51:07 PM

how did nu sig end up being on panhel instead of theta when aphi hates nu sig and doesnt even want to be international....?

By: lol
by: ActuallyFeb 5, 2017 1:01:45 PM

Nu sig and aphi get along great, there's just one nu sig that lives on here that keeps making them look bitter by blaming alpha phi for everything. Remember that, it's one girl, an aphi probably stole her bf, boo hoo move on and stop making your sorority look bad!

By: Actually

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.