facebook

nu sig

by: Wow

Nu Sigma Pi doing a Panhellenic open house with Alpha Phi and Tri Delta??? This is amazing! Hopefully they make a Panhellenic soon so I can rush! I'm from the states and all my friends are in NPC orgs and go through formal recruitment and I can't wait to do that too!

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @op   

If those are your choices go APhi

By: @op
#2  by: Thx   

Thanks nu sig. too bad this isn't happening. PS: some rushee from the states isn't going to know your abbrev is "nu sig." soooo not bright this one

By: Thx
by: LolJan 10, 2017 4:01:25 PM

I got to school in Ottawa you idiot... Been here for almost a year so yeah I know their abbreviation

By: Lol
by: @ThnxJan 10, 2017 4:35:26 PM

explain this being on tri delt's facebook then, "Join us along with the sisters of Nu Sigma Pi and Alpha Phi for more information on Panhellic Recruitment at an info session on January 15th at 11:00 AM in Vanier 2095"

By: @Thnx
by: @lolJan 10, 2017 6:42:54 PM

"I'm from the states and all my friends are in NPC orgs and go through formal recruitment and I can't wait to do that too!" Good call on pretending to be a rushee nu sig. for any ACTUAL rush, belonging to Panhellenic doesn't mean you're going NPC, Carleton had several locals in their Panhellenic for many years

By: @lol
#3  by: Yikes   

Ummm so I guess this whole Panhel thing didn't work out so well for NSP...

By: Yikes
#4  by: Lol    

^ it's a process, it can't just happen over night ..it could take months or maybe never who knows

by: YaJan 30, 2017 4:11:45 PM

More importantly who the fck cares, worry about your own sorority lol

By: Ya
by: YikesJan 30, 2017 4:29:13 PM

I was referring to your new PC lololol

By: Yikes
by: @yaJan 30, 2017 8:44:51 PM

Classy, nu sig

By: @ya
by: HmJan 31, 2017 3:20:04 AM

All this petty behaviour seriously speaks volumes to the people who come on here.
Look at all the hatred going on in the world & yet people still choose to make a big deal about pledge classes in Ottawa Ontario relevant LOL it would
Be funny if it wasn't so sad

By: Hm
#5  by: Loook   

Does anyone know what happened to DPhiE & why they only have 4 girls....why bother having a pledge class at all??

By: Loook
by: LolJan 31, 2017 7:25:06 AM

They wanted a small class, it had to do with numbers. You'd get it if your campus was capable of forming a Panhel.

by: HmmJan 31, 2017 7:59:02 AM

More like they couldn't get girls, also where's Xi delts class pictures???

By: Hmm
by: @hmm Jan 31, 2017 7:48:58 PM

Go back and heck out the size of aoii and phisigs winter classes.. One year they took only 2 girls. It's the way Panhel works.

By: @hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.