by: Drama

Posted By: Drama
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wow   

Do we have to pick just one

By: wow
#2  by: Um   

E) They're hot, smart, genuine, leaders - the full package. And it doesn't hurt they have haters that are so obsessed with them that they make polls dedicated entirely to them. ✌🏽

By: Um
by: ewDec 13, 2016 6:47:59 PM

If you mean't: Average, unintelligent, fake followers than you are correct

By: ew
by: JokesDec 14, 2016 10:23:07 AM

A good majority of APhi's are on the deans honour list, many are leaders across the university, we're well bred and every pnms top choice (if you went elsewhere you either didn't get a bid or didn't rush us - not even exaggerating, no one turns down APhi.). But I don't need to tell you that, you clearly already know since you're so dedicated to giving us attention. Crying about us won't make your sorority any better, maybe you should spend less time obsessively talking about us and more time trying to improve your weak recruitment tactics.

By: Jokes
#3  by: hmm   

^ Calling yourself hot & smart doesn't count hunni ;) Just reaffirming what the poll says about the lack of braincells, no matter how many times you say it won't make people believe you LOL such a joke

By: hmm
by: JokesDec 14, 2016 10:25:14 AM

Talk about lack of brain cells, look at any of aphi's social media and it's straight dimes. You aren't convincing anyone sweetie, the only other house in our league is Phi Sig.

By: Jokes
#4  by: @OP   

So we've determined the girl who's hellbent on hating on aphi is a nu sig and since nu sig and aphi have mutual respect for each other this means it's one jealous individual. What we haven't determined is whether this girl is bitter because she didn't get a bid or bitter because an aphi stole her boyfriend. My guess is the latter and I have a good idea which girl it is, PS: you aren't good enough for nu sig so count yourself lucky and learn some Greek unity since you were so blessed to receive a bid in the first place.

By: @OP
by: HmDec 14, 2016 3:00:54 PM

Some individuals are so bitter, like who starts a poll hating on an organization!! My guess would have been tridelt, but maybe you're right! Either way it needs to stop

By: Hm
by: haDec 14, 2016 3:52:38 PM

UH OH did an Aphi sleep with a Nu Sigs boyfriend?? Its either that Or tridelt is out in full force hating everyone to make themselves feel better as usual

By: ha
#5  by: Just saying    

I think we should have an all Greek awards where every chapter submits their GPAs. Tridelt and APhi would 100% be on top. Between the two I'm not sure though.

By: Just saying
by: stopDec 14, 2016 3:54:28 PM

We all know Tridelt is smarter, more well rounded and have great futures

By: stop
by: PleaseDec 14, 2016 6:16:53 PM

Don't try to make us hate on tridelt, both organizations are full of extremely intelligent, driven women. As are certain leaders in local orgs, then there's the girls who spend exam time on Greek rank making polls about girls they envy 😂 Now that's what I call a great future 😂😂

By: Please
by: PleaseDec 14, 2016 6:18:06 PM

Ps: "smarter"?? Maybe you should've joined tridelt, I think we both could teach you a thing or two!

By: Please
by: well thenDec 14, 2016 7:16:06 PM

Thank god Carleton organizations aren't this petty

By: well then
by: ^Dec 14, 2016 7:27:08 PM

Have you read your gr recently ?? DPhiE vs Phi Sig is a disaster

By: ^
by: well thenDec 15, 2016 12:18:20 AM

No, but I will now haha

By: well then
by: ^Dec 15, 2016 8:26:52 AM

Hahaha it got pushed back a page but dphie has at least one really mouthy lunatic on their hands

By: ^
by: LolDec 15, 2016 12:19:13 PM

Accurate ^ honestly it seems to me that DPhiE and PhiSig have great relations but I guess it's a similar case here where one specific girl didn't get a bid from PhiSig, ended up in DPhiE and is super bitter

By: Lol
#6  by: Yas   

There's always one bitter person in every sorority, it's so annoying

By: Yas

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.