facebook

popularity

by: Curious

Which is the most popular (doesn't have to be the most well-liked) international & local sorority at Uottawa & Carleton?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: confused    

Like you want to list which is the most popular international? & then which is the most popular local?!?

By: confused
#2  by: true   

UofO= Alpha Phi and Nu Sig
Carleton= APP & Tau sig

By: true
#3  by: xox   

Definitely Alpha Phi & NSP for Ottawa U/ but not APP for Carleton it would be PSS

By: xox
by: YesOct 1, 2016 10:30:53 AM

Agreed, APP isn't close to up there.
Popularity rankings at uOttawa:
APhi
Xi Delta Theta
Nu Sigma Pi

Period. Then there's back up "sororities" that don't really belong on the list at all:
Zeta Theta Xi
Tri delta
Omega Phi Sigma
Theta

Carleton popularity:
Phi Sigma Sigma
Tau Sigma Phi
Delta Phi Epsilon
Xi Delta Theta
Nu Sigma Pi
AOII
Alpha Pi Phi
DPsiD

By: Yes
#4  by: Hi   

Tridelta & Xi delt for Ottawa university, regardless of what anyone says

By: Hi
by: LOLOct 1, 2016 10:37:24 AM

Everyone knows it's Alpha Phi is the most popular international & Nu Sig for locals, solid try though hunni ;)

By: LOL
by: ^Oct 1, 2016 1:29:02 PM

Alpha Phi is obviously more popular than tridelt (it's not hard) but nu sig you need to stop. This was your first good PC since I've been here, that deserves a pat on the back but you aren't all of a sudden the top sorority. The other 90% of your sorority are still unattractive losers..

By: ^
by: Ha Oct 1, 2016 1:40:02 PM

Awe that's sweet someone's jealous, you just have to creep our Insta to know that's not true

By: Ha
#5  by: kk   

Tri delta is 10000% more liked than Aphi. Stop saying you're to top international when frats don't even want to mix with you guys cause they think you're "boring and annoying"

By: kk
by: ^Oct 1, 2016 2:10:20 PM

How could you even suggest that when tridelt brought 8 girls to a mixer with sigma chi? Looool

by: yesOct 1, 2016 2:20:04 PM

Overall as an organization we do WAY more philanthropy, attend more mixers have better relations within the Greek community, I think that makes us the most popular international

By: yes
by: ^Oct 1, 2016 5:06:31 PM

You do more philanthropy (questionably) that does not make you more popular. You're blacklisted by every Carleton frat except acacia, pretty sure that's not what anyone calls "popular." Just stick to what you're good at and stop trying to compete with girls who are way out of your league

#6  by: HA   

You're actually so delusional I feel bad for you, keep giving Aphi a terrible rep for being overconfident when they shouldn't be :)

By: HA
#7  by: HA   

^ LOL stop, are you actually chirping me for doing the exact same thing you did haha please. Anyways Im sure your sorority is full of great girls just like mine is, I'm over this petty argument

By: HA
by: What...Oct 2, 2016 9:51:10 AM

The way you speak makes you sound like a creepy idiot. Also doesn't surprise me that the oh so "popular" (ha ha ha ha) tridelts were at home on Greek rank instead of at the panda game like the rest of the school. Lol.

By: What...
#8  by: UM   

Stop contradicting yourself you look dumb, you were also on here during the game so you're insulting yourself

By: UM
#9  by: wow   

Aphi just hates on locals like Xi Delt because they don't like we give them competition

By: wow
by: ^Oct 2, 2016 5:19:33 PM

Nooo... Lol Xi Delt is hurting

#10  by: Wow   

The only sororities who had good PCs between both schools this year are:
NSP
APhi
Phi Sig
DPhiE

AOII and TSP could've been worse but pretty sub-par.
Tridelt and Xi delts are absolutely brutal
App couldn't even manage to put one together, must've been one hell of a bad rush.

So basically thank god for the new DPhiE and nsp stepping it up or we'd only have one decent sorority at each school. Snaps to the top 4 and shame on the rest

By: Wow
by: EwOct 3, 2016 6:54:53 PM

I love how everyone assumes Tri delt lives on here but Alpha Phi literally dedicates their day to sitting on GR and bashing other sororities, go get some fresh air girl

By: Ew
by: ROct 3, 2016 7:05:34 PM

Everyone's very aware of this but thanks for restating the obvious whoever you are lol

By: R
by: K noOct 3, 2016 8:53:04 PM

Leave Alpha Phi alone, just because you didn't like to hear what they said, don't be immature

By: K no
by: ^Oct 3, 2016 10:23:36 PM

Sorry but this is absolutely accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.