facebook

fav time of the year

by: ouuui

Taking a moment to appreciate how great the new pledge classes are this Sem!!! Hope the frats do just as great ;)

Posted By: ouuui
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

I don't think it's a coincidence that nu sig didn't pledge one brown girl, they're trying to lose their image as the brown girls... That's REALLY sad and shady af. If I were in nu sig I'd be totally ashamed

By: Wow
by: okSep 25, 2016 10:32:31 PM

I think someone's jealous of nu sig's big PC this semester

By: ok
by: UmSep 26, 2016 1:41:53 AM

Or maybe they just pick girls based on who's right for the organization & not on race like any of us do

By: Um
by: HaSep 26, 2016 1:43:34 AM

LOL right, just because they got cute girls, clearly your sorority didn't have a good rush if you're saying that ;)

By: Ha
by: ???Sep 26, 2016 4:18:25 PM

Lmao! Big PC? Do you not have less than 10 girls?? It looks like a good class but I would call that big when we have sororities with 30 pledges .... That's small girls

By: ???
by: Hum Sep 26, 2016 6:34:58 PM

I think it's like 20 but unsure I never took the time to count there's

By: Hum
by: YasSep 26, 2016 6:49:33 PM

It's 19 if we're being technical & they're all cute af, both NSP & APHI killed it this rush

By: Yas
by: ^Sep 26, 2016 7:03:19 PM

Definitely cute for nu sig, huge step up from the classes you've had the past 3 years I've been here, congrats!

By: ^
by: YupSep 26, 2016 10:07:25 PM

Finally some quality girls

By: Yup
#2  by: Nice   

I love in previous posts someone said "better have a good rush & less brown girls" about Nu sig, it's probably the same girl now saying this haha Someone's way too obsessed

By: Nice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.