facebook

why are bids given on different days

by: Help!!!

And what do I do if I get a bid from one sorority before another!

Posted By: Help!!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

There typically given with a few days of each other so you have a couple options: accept & then if you get a bid you want more call back and say it's "not for you" OR decline the first offer in hopes of getting the bid you want

However you shouldn't be accepting a bid for a sorority you don't 100% want, that's just being stupid if you do

By: Well
by: Thx local Sep 22, 2016 4:16:45 PM

They are = they're :) you're welcome

By: Thx local
#2  by: Awww   

S/o to the hater, aphi's new member class is fire 🔥🔥

By: Awww
by: trueSep 24, 2016 7:22:49 PM

Thank god, you needed it

By: true
by: ^Sep 24, 2016 11:05:44 PM

From someone who's met most of these girls, they're fckn babes. Probably the most solid pledge class I've seen in Ottawa to date, highly doubt another class could compete

By: ^
by: UmmSep 24, 2016 11:38:46 PM

Shut up Aphi, you became irrelevant years ago haha but whatever helps you sleep at night :)

By: Umm
by: ^Sep 25, 2016 7:21:36 AM

What a jokeeeee hahaha best pc ever <3 good luck beating that, say buh bye to your rush crushes ladies

#3  by: Lol   

LOL just mad you girls didn't get bids? Sorry that you weren't good enough out of the over 200 girls they had out to rush.

By: Lol
by: ^Sep 26, 2016 4:17:22 PM

Alpha phi is the best sorority Ottawa has ever seen 🔥❤️

#4  by: Curious   

I'm just wondering, tridelt/Xi Delt, do you find that Aphi and nu sig having earlier bid days had an effect on your pref night/bid days? I'm curious if it made a difference or not. I think our schools should have a huge bid day together like they do in the states

By: Curious
by: HmSep 28, 2016 3:56:36 PM

Ya we had to change ours to make sure we got the girls we did - having one big bid day would be so much more convenient

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.