6) NSP
7) TSZ
8) DDD

By: More like
#2  by: ^   

Someone's jealous of APP ;) its ok you'e not alone everyone is

By: ^
by: LOLJun 13, 2016 3:31:57 PM

That is toooooo funny, tell me what percentage of your girls weigh under 140 pounds? 15? 10? And are there ANY of your alum that don't weight over 160?? I'm just wondering cause every single one I meet and see on social media is a total whale... I'd be concerned there must be something in that app water

By: LOL
by: ^Jun 13, 2016 5:02:31 PM

Funny I could say the same about Xi Delt

#3  by: ^   

We're the most liked sorority in Ottawa, we have the biggest classes, the best parties etc. But whatever helps ya sleep at night, nothing you say will change those facts

by: HahahahaJun 13, 2016 3:57:16 PM

Also I think it's cute how you like your own posts right after you post them :) clearly you're soooo popular (laughable)

By: Hahahaha
by: ^Jun 13, 2016 4:39:06 PM

Your opinion is just so irrelevant, just like the sorority you're in, must be an Aphi or Xi Delt- both pathetic organizations, get back to me when you're relevant , which will probably be never

by: LOLJun 13, 2016 4:46:42 PM

Snaps on making APP look sooooooo stupid right now. Both those organizations are 20x more popular than apps last two classes. So amusing thank you alpha Pi phi now go finish that burger and cake, gotta keep up that shining reputation

#4  by: ^   

Well this statement is either a Xi Delt or Nu Sig, reality check they like APPs better than both of you so nice try

by: ^Jun 13, 2016 6:36:13 PM

Hahahahaha we're more liked than you'll ever be, anyways im done this conversation because im not wasting my time arguing with pathetic Xi Delt's, maybe spend your time making your sorority less pathetic and stop picking on a top house

by: ^Jun 13, 2016 7:01:13 PM

Hahahahaha do you have any idea how embarrassed the rest of your sorority is right now? If you were actually doing well you wouldn't be so insecure :( poor little leftover apps :( keep eating away your feelings girls

#5  by: Bro   

Somewhat close its:
Phi sig
Alpha phi
XDT
Nu sig
TSP
DPhiE
Alpha pi Phi
Tridelt
AOPi
OPS
ZETA
THETA

By: Bro
by: JksJun 13, 2016 7:39:51 PM

Aphi is ratchet they're not under PSS

By: Jks
by: LOLJun 13, 2016 11:58:16 PM

Hahahaha if you're gonna call someone ratchet maybe don't aim for filthy rich alpha phi preps

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.