facebook

tiers by rush competiton

by: GeeGee

Here's the sororities that compete for the same girls during rush, in order of typical rushes choice:

APhi/Xi Delt/Nu Sig
DDD/Theta Sigma Psi
Zeta Theta Xi/Omega Phi Sigma

Posted By: GeeGee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WOW   

WOW for once something on here is accurate

By: WOW
by: sorority Jun 3, 2016 3:24:31 PM

^ same, it's the first true statement I've seen on GR so far

By: sorority
#2  by: No   

DDD/APhi
Xidelt/Nusig/ZOE
Theta/OPS

By: No
by: Nope Jun 4, 2016 6:04:22 PM

^ bye tridelt you'll never be the same category as us nice try though

By: Nope
#3  by: Rushyo   

You guuuuuuys some of you really don't update your websites or don't seem to. Alpha Phi I would love to get some updated info, fb is a hassle and Instagram doesn't provide much info. Boooooo help us out

By: Rushyo
by: ^Jun 7, 2016 9:43:31 AM

Alpha Phi is known for having the worst social media, clearly they think they're too good for it but when I went into rush I was all about the tumblrs and whoever looked like they were having the most fun. That's why I am where I am today :)

By: ^
by: ^^Jun 7, 2016 3:52:21 PM

The fact that you chose your sorority based on a tumblr page makes me question your intelligence

By: ^^
by: ^Jun 7, 2016 4:48:17 PM

It does actually say a lot about a sorority. It's how they present themselves to outsiders, including future rush. If you're lazy about that and don't care about the image you show, what does that say about your organization? I chose my sorority based on recruitment events but I absolutely narrowed it down based on social media and I'm very certain that most rush do the exact same thing.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.