facebook

why is there no hot frats anymore

by: GossipGirl

Seriously concern though, has anyone else noticed the amount of hot frat boys at U Ottawa has gone downhill fast #Suchaproblem

Posted By: GossipGirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha yes    

SX and Sammie are like the geekiest boys :( where are the cappies or Evans I'd even take a Rusty over these goofs

By: Ha yes
#2  by: GossipGirl   

GIRL PREACH, its hard times over here, like standards aren't even a thing anymore for these boys

By: GossipGirl
#3  by: GossipGirl   

It really is a double standard, if they expect us to be flawless the least they can do is put some effort into recruiting better looking guys

By: GossipGirl
#4  by: values questionnable   

Nevermind the looks, it's so annoying when frat guys are all over you and every other girl that walks when they're out at the gym and clubs. Even worse when you find out they have pretty gfs and couldn't control themselves while their gfs weren't around. "Gentlemen with values". Ummm, not even close. Maybe not cheating, but still slimy and sure reflects badly on the organizations.

By: values questionnable
by: yesApr 17, 2016 9:43:29 PM

I hate this... Every guy with an APP boyfriend and half of xi delts bfs are so bad for this. Do the girls not know? Do they cheat back? How is it ok? I've witnessed guys full on try to cheat on their gfs but my sisters all are (obviously) super turned off by their creepiness/the fact that they have known greek girlfriends. So sleazy

By: yes
#5  by: huh   

Most of the betas are hot as fck, sigma pi, tke and ksigs have some pretty good looking guys as well. Carleton has more of the hot guys.

By: huh
#6  by: Ha   

Sigma chi and Sammy have gone downhill SO much, it's way better mixing with Carleton frats who don't have classes of 3 who are all creepy

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.