facebook

could nu sig be the worst sorority on campus?

by: Think so!

How do you girls not care at all about philanthropy? How are you such train wrecks when you drink when boys and booze are clearly your own priorities? Why can't you walk in heels after two bacardi breezers? Where do you recruit these goofy brown girls??

Posted By: Think so!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Sorta   

But that would involve being a real sorority

By: Sorta
#2  by: What   

Just curious, since when does race come into play in recruitment?

By: What
by: ^Mar 29, 2016 8:21:51 PM

Well brown girl sororities get made fun of, phi sigs used to be the brown girls but they turned it around. I guess because brown girls aren't really pretty as white people

By: ^
#3  by: LOL   

I can't even name one brown nu sig so this discussion is kind of irrelevant

By: LOL
by: @LOLApr 10, 2016 11:33:04 AM

Looking at your Instagram there are five of them in your small graduating class, 2 in your SUPER tiny most recent PC (ie. 1/3rd of your class), 4 in your am pc out of like 10 girls, I remember thinking basically your entire exec was brown and frat boys who mix with you say you're mostly brown so I'm gonna say the comment was relevant lol.

By: @LOL
by: LOLLLApr 10, 2016 12:40:46 PM

No brown nu sigs? Must be being sarcastic!!

By: LOLLL
#4  by: LOL   

One day, if you're lucky you'll get some class, but hey if putting people down makes you feel better about yourself keep doing you girl

By: LOL
#5  by: SX   

Thank god 4/5 of the girls on their new exec are good looking though

By: SX
by: ^Apr 12, 2016 10:42:16 AM

APhi needs to learn this lesson, you can tell their exec are the geeks and a not popular girls runs their Insta it's the same girls always

#6  by: gg   

Preaach, at least have a cute exec to represent ya know - one thing nu sigs got right (thats about it though)

By: gg
by: ^Apr 12, 2016 12:28:05 PM

Nu sigs exec last year were all brown and not cute, now that they've publicly gotten heat for being brown they've been focusing more on their white girls

#7  by: sororitytt   

Is anyone else curious who wrote this post lol #Bitter

By: sororitytt
#8  by: @honestly   

WELL I'd rather have fun then be boring #sorrynotsorry

By: @honestly
by: LolApr 12, 2016 2:32:49 PM

Xi delt, APhi, Phi Sig, Tau Sig, APP all have a lot of fun and go hard for philanthropy. They're all very pretty girls too, nu sign aren't cute maybe that's why all you care about is guys attention, you can only try so hard to do one thing at a time

By: Lol
#9  by: @ lol   

Hahaha someone's just jealous we'll just leave it at that

By: @ lol
by: TSMApr 12, 2016 3:17:30 PM

Of......? Nu sig has nothing going for them, that's why you pledge 5 girls per class. And don't say that's strategy you were the nu sig army, taking the biggest classes on campus before intls became stronger.

By: TSM
by: @nu sigApr 12, 2016 3:30:39 PM

How stupid do you think saying people would be jealous of you snaps to nu sig on digging the hole deeper

By: @nu sig
#10  by: KK   

This whole discussions is so embarrassing on behalf of whoever started it & wasted their time debating about who's better GET A LIFE PEOPLE

By: KK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.