facebook

delt

by: Rushee

I've primarily been rushing sigma chi and delt and while I like the delt guys more than those of sigma chi, I couldn't help but notice the location of the delt house, but I'm wondering how big of a drawback that is when compared to sigma chi being right in-between tri delt and zta and for the most part being right in the middle of west campus? Also I'm living in Duren this coming year so I feel as if sigma chi really would be a better option because of its location. I'm simply looking for an honest/unbiased opinion as to whether or not the house location is that big of a deal or not in consideration of which one to pick

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously   

The fraternities are pretty much even in rank. Just go with the fraternity where you like the guys more. Seriously that's what matters. Yes delt has a bad location but if you like the guys in it more then join them. You're gonna go to plenty of parties and hang out with the same kind of girls if you join either one. Don't listen to people on here biasing towards a house make the decision on your own

By: Seriously
#2  by: Tough call   

dont think you'll be seeing too much of ZTA and Tri Delt just cause they are nearby. With that said location is a serious concern and why I didn't rush Delt. Good luck.

By: Tough call
#3  by: how many times must i say   

Delt is in really bad shape right now

By: how many times must i say

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.