facebook

rush

by: CC

do chi-o and tri delt like OOS girls?

Posted By: CC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The answer    

TriDelt loves out of states if they're pretty and popular, ChiO not as much. Best bet for top sororities is theta, TriDelt, and Zeta. Theta only if you're "sophisticated" ...that's for you to judge

By: The answer
by: Pearl girlAug 9, 2015 11:06:12 PM

ChiO generally looks at oos only if you're a legacy or cheerleader.

By: Pearl girl
#2  by: no one likes OOS   

OOS girls took the place of our friends who just missed auto-admit despite having great grades, scores, & EC's and wound up getting capped or having to go somewhere else entirely, so no, we don't like OOS girls.

By: no one likes OOS
by: ohAug 10, 2015 12:21:15 PM

ahahha ouch ....

By: oh
by: Justine Aug 12, 2015 9:36:22 PM

Too bad for your average friends. Hahaha

By: Justine
by: Justine Aug 12, 2015 9:36:37 PM

Too bad for your average friends. Hahaha

By: Justine
#3  by: ^Really   

If your little friends missed auto admit, that's their own damn faults. I'm so sorry they still weren't good enough to be admitted the easy way. Most OOS people I've met were either really interesting people, loaded, or both. My best friend is OOS. If a chapter takes them, that means they're open minded. Speak for yourself, grandma, not every sorority here.

By: ^Really
#4  by: Too bad    

Your friends should have done better in high school

By: Too bad
#5  by: Nice   

Disliked that comment 34 times. Ooooookay. Someone's a little mad their friends were sub par...

By: Nice
#6  by: ya   

you got a chance

By: ya
#7  by: lmao   

I love how that one post was whining bc her friends didn't get in... because of their own damn fault... lmao now that us hilarious.

By: lmao
by: hahahAug 13, 2015 7:43:05 AM

Typical chi o. From questionable areas, some of them, and UT was still able to see through the grade inflation at her small town, down-home high school lololol

By: hahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.