facebook

yo

by: hi

how do you get into Fiji or sae if you're from out of state? and what are the guys like I'm those chapters

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: katkru   

I'm gonna help you out and give a straight answer because I feel kinda bad for you. Their pledge classes are already set. Bids were handed out eons ago.

For both its mad connections, preferably within Texas. You have to know the guys or it would help if you'd been a legacy. To really be successful you should have started making contacts and stuff before you got into UT, come down for roundup and any other major build, etc. If you have to ask...

FIJI is definitely more kinda ironic acting and down to earth. I can't really explain well. Anyways they were carefully selected from the best schools in Texas and typically have good backgrounds/families and all. SAE has the background in common, but it's more of a high school friend group thing. It's highland park part 2.

You should have come down way earlier, gotten in touch like last year, and seen for yourself how the guys are to have a shot as an out of stater.

By: katkru
by: YupAug 9, 2015 10:10:30 PM

And even if you did all that, your chances of getting a bid are VERY slim at those fraternities. They are extremely selective. You better start looking at the middle tiers fast because those slots are filling up too.

By: Yup
#2  by: LOL   

I love how some random out of state guy comes on here a couple of weeks before school starts and thinks he can cruise right on into the top two fraternities.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.