facebook

πκα or δτδ

by: Rushie

Which fraternity is more respected on campus?

Posted By: Rushie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: blop   

Both are respected more than Sigma Chi. Pick whichever one has similar guys rushing/signing- they will be your pledge brothers for life.

By: blop
#2  by: ...   

Pike and Delt are very different. Both take transfers, but Delt has been doing spring rush more than pike. The problem I have with Delt is that they will bid really sketchy guys who threaten the cohesion and quality of the chapter. The chapter consists of either solid respectable people, or low-lifes. Pike is selective in a different way. Bit more country, but not as many problems. Whenever they bid duds, at least they're sort of decent. For reasons I don't understand besides the house space, Delt is considered slightly above Pike.

By: ...
by: activeAug 10, 2015 3:03:15 PM

Delt's not gonna be floating around for long. They've been taking some weird oddballs in their past pcs that have truly brought the chapter down in flames. Only shows to say that the "tier system" here at UT is fickle at best and rushees should stop looking at it when they sign a bid. This is coming from a top 4 active here at UT. Grow up, gents, and believe in the brotherhood.

By: active
by: @activeAug 10, 2015 3:10:52 PM

I have stories. So many stories. Jesus Christ.

By: @active
by: WhyAug 11, 2015 1:16:43 PM

True- aside from their nice-ish house, why is Delt ranked so high?

By: Why
by: @WhyAug 11, 2015 1:37:26 PM

Because Matthew McConaughey was an alum and they're resting on that laurel. It's also a big chapter.

By: @Why
#3  by: TX   

I'd go Pike over Delt any day. Country/Southern guys > weird guys. Delt obviously has a nicer house, but it's not West Campus so they mostly attract the freshmen girls who live in dorms.

By: TX
by: lolAug 10, 2015 3:28:55 PM

to Delt, that is

By: lol
#4  by: Ok   

Coming from someone in neither fraternity delt is generally more respected than pike and hangs out with more "upper middle"/big 6 girls than pike but the difference between the two isn't really apparent until you spend time on campus. The difference between the delt rep and pike rep isn't a big one either. Pike still gets attractive girls and some big 6 at their events.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.