facebook

phi psi rep

by: rushtime

So I know this has been posted before, but I've been unable to find it since the greekrank's been going crazy the past few days. Can anyone give me a real review of the phi psi house here and their rep for the incoming year? I have bids at ato, pike, and phi psi but I'm thinking of going phi psi since apparently they're a growing chapter with a new house and pretty decent guys. However, I've heard extremely mixed reviews about them and also that their rush captains lie to rushees. So if anyone can give me their real rep in terms of guys and sororities, I'd be very appreciative. Thank you.

Posted By: rushtime
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rushee   

What's their current rep with sororities right now-like who do they mix with a lot and have good relations with etc?

By: rushee
#2  by: well   

Every fraternity mixes with every sorority at least once. So you cant say that phi psi predominantly hangs out with ___. It varies with each pledge class. I wouldnt go phi psi until their new house is fully renovated. They showed me their "new house" 2 years ago.

By: well
#3  by: guy   

As a guy who is in another fraternity on campus, I would say that ATO and Pike are the better choices until a couple more years. I've gone out with ATO's and Pikes and they're both fun group. Phi Psi is still looked down upon.

By: guy
#4  by: z   

sorority relations wise ato and pike knock them out of the water. Just ask any ato /pike about the numbers they get at mixers and how much phi psi gets.

By: z
#5  by: rushee   

So if they're not that great, how come all the other posts keep saying that they've gotten really good and have good numbers at their mixers and whatnot? Just asking since I got a bid but I still don't know much about them and everyone says ATO's not great anymore. Thanks again for any help

by: don't go with the hypeAug 7, 2015 5:45:32 PM

a lot of guys want to make you think the chapters is in better shape than it actually is. i've never even been to a single mixer or party with them, and there's a reason why.

By: don't go with the hype
#6  by: rushee   

So if my choices are ato vs phi psi, would you guys recommend going phi psi? I like the guys at both but everyone says phi psi's going up and ato's going down. Thanks again for everyone's help.

by: tbhAug 8, 2015 9:59:30 PM

i would go ATO because they have big parties at a big house. Phi Psi doesnt have a known party yet so to speak. Phi Psi will be worth it once the new house is built. But for your 4 years go ATO in my opinion

By: tbh
by: RushAug 8, 2015 10:03:00 PM

I would go phi psi. ATO is falling fast while phi psi is rising. They have officially started construction on the new house which will help w/ larger parties

By: Rush
#7  by: Not worth it   

Avoid ATO. Phi Psi is rising while ATO is falling. Phi Psi will be above ATO in the next year due to better socials, more money from alumni, and a new house being constructed.

By: Not worth it
#8  by: hahah   

so many phi psi's on here this is too good

By: hahah
#9  by: haha   

ATO pledge ship is not worth what you're getting

By: haha
by: ^^^truuuAug 10, 2015 12:52:18 PM

Not worth it (ATO)

By: ^^^truuu
#10  by: pick   

pick which fraternity you want to join based on your potential pledge class

By: pick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.