2000: fiji ka sae delt sig ep
2005: fiji sae ka sig ep delt
2010: fiji sae sig ep delt kappa sig
2015: fiji sae sig ep kappa sig ka

Posted By: History
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My perspective   

ATO was absolutely horrible in 1995. Had just re-chartered. They were very much a top 4 house until their closure in the late 80's (along with Fiji, SAE and Phi Delt) but were not good when they came back to campus in early/mid 90's.

Honestly, KA was pretty good (top 4) until the last 10 years....but very different from the other top houses. They attracted a different kind of guy.

SAE began to thrive as the other top houses fell (ATO, Phi Delt and even Kappa Sig). They were pretty solid before but became more important in the mid 80's as the perennial top houses met misfortune.

SigEp has organically grown in importance due to first the demise of Phi Delt in mid 90's and especially due to the loss of KA in the last 10 years.

Delt was also solid but was and will always be on the peripheral....not necessarily a bad place to be.

Kappa Sig stands a chance to fully resurrect itself. Really struggled from mid 80's until recent years but are surely on the right track now. Looks like they have considerable alumni support.

By: My perspective
by: ATOJul 31, 2015 6:13:57 PM

ATO came back with a brand be house. They were most definitely top 5 in 1995.

By: ATO
by: RhoAug 2, 2015 9:13:38 PM

ATO moved into the old Beta house at some point in the late 90's which was nothing special. I have to agree with ^^ as they weren't all that memorable. Probably had some good members were more like top10.

By: Rho
#2  by: haha   

The 2015 'top 5' is just really innaccurate, i wouldn't even say there is a top 5 for fraternities and if it were KA wouldn't be apart of it

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.