facebook

phi psi

by: rushee

So I've looked up phi psi on this website and everyone seems to have glowing reviews about them, which means either they improved tremendously or it's just phi psi self-ranking. So I wanted to ask everyone here an honest opinion about this house and their future position for incoming freshmen (I know about the new house but I feel like it won't have any sudden impact on their current status). Thank you again for your help.

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rushee   

Also I just wanna add that they do seem like good guys but at the same time I want to know if I'm being fed lies to as well

By: rushee
by: Getting betterJul 28, 2015 3:41:34 PM

They have the money and resources, they just need to know how to use it. The guys are getting better each year w/ their pledge classes. More and more girls are showing up and sororities are taking note. The upperclassmen are weird but they'll be gone. The new house should help w/ larger parties. They're not perfect but they are getting much better

By: Getting better
#2  by: honestly   

It's a lot of self ranking. Technically they do have mixers with the best sororities but usually about 5 girls will go

By: honestly
#3  by: Depends    

short term (1 year), there are better options. In the long run (2+), phi psi is better. SOme fraternities have better relations now but are falling fast (ATO) and most fraternities don't no plans for a new house. However, long run, phi psi is better. They have a new house and relations w/ bigger and better/top tier sororities are rising and getting better. The upperclassmen (seniors and a handful of juniors) are weird but the sophomores are better.

By: Depends
by: rusheeJul 28, 2015 10:55:28 PM

So would you recommend it for a sophomore rushee? Although I do care about the future chapter quality, I would also prefer to have a good social life while I'm an active in the fraternity as well

By: rushee
by: @rusheeJul 29, 2015 10:42:44 AM

The sophomore guys are great guys to hang out with. They're the ones amending new and old sorority relations. My sorority would never give them the time of day until they invited us and proved to us they're better. So yes, I recommend it.

By: @rushee
#4  by: Real   

The phi psi guys will straight up lie to rushees, it happened several times

By: Real
#5  by: Well   

A phi psi rush captian told me they were getting a new house within the year when I was rushing. I'm a junior now..

By: Well
#6  by: So   

who do these guys normally mix with?

By: So
#7  by: Hmmm   

Haven't they been building a new house for like 15 years?

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.