facebook

pike vs phi psi vs ato

by: rushhhh

So these are my picks and I have bids at all of them. Which ones would you guys recommend going to? My feelings: phi psi's got best guys and new house coming but not good sorority relations, ato's got ok guys and falling sorority relations but still better than phi psi, pike's got meh guys but best sorority relations and rep on campus. Thanks in advance for y'alls help.

Posted By: rushhhh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hahahahahahah   

pike best sorority and reputation on campus? SURELY youre kidding

By: hahahahahahah
by: wellJul 26, 2015 10:03:15 PM

I meant out of that group specifically

By: well
#2  by: tbh   

honesty you wont see very many pikes posting on here so i would stay away from what you hear from the others. i am an active with another fraternity and can tell you that my choice would have gone pike>ato>phi psi. but its all about who you personally like the best, not who is the best.

By: tbh
#3  by: rushee   

So if you had to pick between ato and phi psi, who would you guys go with in terms of parties/sorority relations? I've heard ato is better but not anymore and phi psi's catching up but then there are people who say phi psi's not a great chapter. Sorry for asking the same question, but I just keep hearing mixed things

By: rushee
by: short term vs long termJul 27, 2015 4:27:50 PM

short term pick ato. long run pick phi psi. ATO has better relations now but are falling fast and has no plan for a new house. However, long run, phi psi is better. They have a new house and relations w/ bigger sororities are rising.

By: short term vs long term
#4  by: yeah   

girls think ATO is creepy

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.