facebook

adpi??

by: Possible Transfer

Hi I'm an active member in ADPi at another university. I was thinking about transferring to UT in the spring and was wondering what ADPi was like here. Let me know what yall think.

Posted By: Possible Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bwah!   

Your joking, right? I think you'd be better off just being GDI on the down low.

By: Bwah!
#2  by: Ummm   

Yikes

By: Ummm
#3  by: Serious   

Nothing wrong with ADPI they always take quota. Not the best but not the tragic sorority on campus. Lower mid tier.

By: Serious
#4  by: LOL   

My grandma could take quota if they follow the "you need to go ahead and invite them all back or you're not gonna make quota" advice! I guess that's one way to fill membership slots. Results are a little sloppy and it might catch up to you, but then you can still do the "we make quota" brag, so it's a trade-off

By: LOL
by: ^NopeJul 25, 2015 8:22:03 PM

You're not too smart, are you? Alpha Xi has the worst return rates and has to invite almost everyone back. Yet they never make quota and are half the size of everyone else.

A sorority doesn't get to say "let's invite everyone back." They are allowed a certain number of invites based on a computer generated formula which is based on your historic return rates. You are only allowed to invite that many PNMs back; no more than that. You can invite fewer than that if you want, but you never get more.

By: ^Nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.