facebook

academics in a sorority

by: PNM

Which sorority has the best academics? Based on chapter grade rankings it appears to be Kappa Delta.
But whenever people discuss tiers KD is always low.
I heard Delta Gamma has pretty solid academics too though and it seems to be high up in tiers too.
I also heard Alpha Chi is full of party girls yet their GPA is high.
So yeah, what are the true reputations

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pretty much   

All of them -- 11 of the 14 UPC chapters had a 3.4 or above this past spring. Top 3 were AEPhi, KD, and DG.

By: Pretty much
by: XJul 16, 2015 5:43:32 PM

A GPA doesn't tell the whole story though. It's easier to have a high GPA average if you have a lot of members in easy majors versus sororities with lots of members in difficult majors.

Hopefully you will get paired with members who are in your major and you can ask how many other members there are in your major, how they manage their studies etc. That's a much more significant measure of how "academic" a sorority will be for your specific needs.

By: X
#2  by: I would   

Say KD is the best in grades and I think they are doing better socially. Actually I think if they pull a great rush they have the possibility of being on part with the other 2. Just sayin

By: I would

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.