facebook

greek life alternatives

by: maybe rushee

So I know this is a greek website, but are there any spirit groups out there that party like frats but without the crazy dues? Not sure if I can afford them with oos tuition

Posted By: maybe rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: partyboy   

I would like to know the same thing man. I will pay international tuition which is a little higher than oos tuition.

By: partyboy
#2  by: hello   

Anyone?

By: hello
#3  by: not sure   

I'm not sure what their parties are like, but the spirit groups for guys are:
Tejas, Iron Spikes, Wranglers, and maybe one other

By: not sure
#4  by: so   

how are the iron spikes? There's not much info on them but they seemed like chill guys at orientation

By: so
#5  by: ..   

Spikes or Wranglers if you want to mix with sorority girls

Tejas or something else if you don't

There are also some coed spirit groups and college-specific "frats" that you could look into

By: ..
#6  by: rush   

So is it possible to still get the "fraternity" experience with groups like spikes or wranglers? Just looking for an org with decent guys that have a decent social life

By: rush
#7  by: Sadly   

what?

By: Sadly
#8  by: Well   

Being in another organization will always be a different experience because no two organizations are the same; they are all very different. So to answer your question, no, another organization will not give you the exact same experience as being in a Greek fraternity. With that being said, you can still meet girls regardless of being in Greek Life. But other groups don't throw parties, they host other events.

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.