facebook

dg?

by: Pnm 2015

Didn't DG use to be on the level of AXO? What happened? How did Alpha Phi take their place?

Posted By: Pnm 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: DG truth   

DG had a bad year two or three years ago alcohol issues,the president got removed and they have had a bad recruitment they had to have an extra party last year which means return rates were down. I would not be surprised to see ADPI or KD catch them this fall.

By: DG truth
#2  by: Mmmm   

The result of giving bids to the wrong people over a couple of years. It's going to be hard for them to ever come back.

By: Mmmm
#3  by: well ....   

DG sucks always has

By: well ....
#4  by: Well   

Alpha phi has the dirtiest rush out of any sorority! They promise bids to girls & add girls in the spring as well. They only got good because they took the girls who were cut because of shady reasons.. DG is still better!

By: Well
by: OK DGJun 15, 2015 10:14:51 PM

That's exactly the kind of stupid thinking that got you into the situation you're in now. Keep ignoring your obvious problems and soon even AXid will be better than you are.

By: OK DG
#5  by: Sorry DG   

AXO/APhi only recruit from certain trailer parks.

By: Sorry DG
#6  by: Pretty Simple   

DG got lazy and complacent. APhi didn't sleep. AXO is still watching their backs so I think they'll stay savvy.
With a fluid middle tier, it's the only way to guard your position and DG learned that the hard way.
Plus it looks like APhi has upped their game nationally too. Lots of new expansions in the SEC and that helps their Texas reputation.

By: Pretty Simple
#7  by: Could be   

I don't know about Alpha Phi upping their game nationally, but yeah, the first part sums up what happened at UT. You can see that AXO is on guard in a good way. And Aphis self promote like crazy. DG is a hot mess.

By: Could be

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.