facebook

envious

by: Funny!

PKT is having a war against each other on GR! Maybe the Top is crashing down!

Posted By: Funny!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OMG   

They are already lining up rush and the swords are flying.

By: OMG
by: DramaApr 9, 2015 7:54:31 PM

Where? Not seeing it sorry....

By: Drama
#2  by: well this and more   

Theta is top tier, but they play dirty when it comes to rush. You'll hear them constantly bashing Pi Phi because they fight for the same top girls. But it's weird how you won't hear Pi Phi saying anything about bad about Theta? Not because there isn't anything bad to say about them, but because angels were taught better than to degrade their friends. What Susie says of Sally says more about Susie's character than Sally 's... If I were a KAT, I would note that in my memory.

By: well this and more
#3  by: and    

These girls are top tier no doubt (PKT), but they lack a lot of class and are down your throat during rush. Don't let the stupid tumblr fool you. Some girls are really cute and fun though! Just don't be surprised during rush if they make you feel too pressured to "Go Kappa" and don't talk to you for months after you decide to pref Pi Phi or Theta over them. They get over it eventually though ;)

By: and
#4  by: TBH    

Jealous PiPhi maybe??? Too cute when they try to come across as so confident.

By: TBH
#5  by: Lol   

Keep dreaming!

By: Lol
#6  by: LOL!!   

WOW PKT at war!

By: LOL!!
#7  by: YES   

These girls lack being confident. They are not as happy as they want you to believe. Their biggest accomplishment is trying to out do their sisters.

By: YES
#8  by: Rid   

If you like PKT, you are a PKT....Otherwise, nothing comes to mind! LOL!

By: Rid
#9  by: Did   

And then the 3 were jealous

By: Did

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.