facebook

question about rush.

by: BEVO

I am going to be sophomore next semester and I am interested in rushing multiple fraternities (mainly interested in SigChi, ATO and Delt). My main concern is that I don't have any connections within any of the frats so I am a little confused on how I should even let the fraternities know that I am interested in rushing. Would you guys recommend contacting the rush chairs and submitting an interest form on the website now or later in the summer closer to fall rush. Thanks!

Posted By: BEVO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Go for It   

They will take you

By: Go for It
#2  by: Also interested    

Anyone have more info on this?

By: Also interested
#3  by: YEs   

Middle Tier Fraternities. Delt's house sucks but worth stopping by on football game days since they are right by the stadium. Had a few good pledge class a couple years back but last couple of years has been real "try hards". Sigma Chi is a step up. House still crappy but good place to party. Guys are fun but don't stick around. They are creepy after they are drunk;

By: YEs
by: Well Apr 3, 2015 10:54:54 PM

Delts are good. They are a little bit tryhard lately, but overall they're cool. Sigma Chi has a bigger party space/better parties. Sigma Chi are a lot more tryhard than Delt and also have a creepy reputation while drunk. Delt also had a Roundup event with Fiji who probably wouldn't have one with Sigma Chi. ATO is a lot of fun and probably have the best house.

By: Well
#4  by: BEVO   

Thanks for the reply ^^^ but I'm still mainly confused on how I should inform the fraternities that I am interested in rushing. I know that you can submit an interest form on the Texas SigChi website and on the IFC website but I'm not sure if I should do that now or later on in the summer closer to fall rush.

By: BEVO
#5  by: humMMMM....^^^^^   

do it now

By: humMMMM....^^^^^
#6  by: if   

youre a freshman, look for other freshman with letters on and ask them

By: if
#7  by: yes   

ask one!!! Delt will take about anything but Sigma Chi will be a little bit more picky.

By: yes
#8  by: BEVO   

Preciate the response from everyone!

By: BEVO
#9  by: Girl   

contact them.... there is a chance to meet with them during summertime orientation parties. You must have an invite from Sigma Chi I know. I watched guys who looked pretty cool and cute turned down at the door because they were not on the invite list. Sucks for sigma chi because as a girl they were tons hotter than the guys that were invited. Guess that is why Sigma Chi dropped a bit this year.

By: Girl
#10  by: wow^^^^^   

they needed to let those guys in.

By: wow^^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.