facebook

aphi

by: confused

Why do people list APHI as a middle group on here? They are looked down upon by top and middle tier sororities. They have some pretty girls so fraternities might like them but they have no standards during recruitment.

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Z   

Most of them are pretty hot and fraternities like them. Generally they don't have the kind of social background the higher ranked sororities have, so they're easier to get into. That's why some people say they're a little trailer parkish, but that really isn't true. At that level, I'd rather be an Alpha Phi than a DG or ADPi.

By: Z
by: JokeMar 10, 2015 9:04:27 AM

The only people placing Alpha Phi above their true status is the Alpha Phi fan who trolls this site.

By: Joke
#2  by: from   

my experience the girls in Alpha Phi were released by DG, ADPi and KD early in recruitment. They usually cross pref with ZTA and AXO (and aren't high enough on their bid list to get in). Some girls cross pref APhi and AXD and usually want Alpha Phi. Alpha Phi is more popular with fraternities than AXD but I honestly like AXDs better.

By: from
by: laughableMar 8, 2015 9:55:08 PM

released by ADPi and KD? uh no .......

and none of the good fraternities like AXiD except maybe as an easy last minute frat mat

By: laughable
by: truthMar 8, 2015 10:07:57 PM

ADPi and KD won't take certain types of girls that A Phi will-- its obvious. Just google the grade rankings for example. AXiD isn't popular with fraternities but they are a lot nicer that most sororities.

By: truth
#3  by: really?   

Who said Alpha Phi is good here? I've never heard that

By: really?
by: FratmasterMar 8, 2015 11:57:18 PM

They're hotter than most sororities except for Zeta. We don't care about your grades. It's all about looks.

By: Fratmaster
by: goodMar 10, 2015 10:00:43 PM

they're pretty decent, especially their latest pc, a lot of hotties.

By: good
#4  by: Jackie   

APhi is a good sorority with a lot of beautiful classy members. They take many out of state girls which give them that diverse, multicultural environment that represents the real world. Not a bunch of cookie cutter girls like some of the other sororities that select based upon your high school or your zip code or your daddies money

By: Jackie
#5  by: reality   

Alpha Phi is right above AXiD as far as tradition and reputation go. Even KD gets more sought after girls. There's nothing wrong with Alpha Phi though. Nice girls from small towns or out of state.

By: reality
by: Get a GripMar 10, 2015 11:54:35 AM

APhi gets much hotter girls than KD. KD and AZD get everyone else's rejects.

By: Get a Grip
#6  by: L-O-Fing-L   

This thread is actually so funny. Any girl in their right might would go A Phi over KD, ADPi, AXiD, and even AXO. A Phi and AXO are so far ahead of AXiD, and still significantly better than KD and ADPi so why they're even being associated with them is just wrong. Sure, KD and ADPi might have better grades, but Alpha Phi is hotter, more social, and fraternities just like them better. If you can't get big 6 A Phi is the next best thing.

By: L-O-Fing-L
#7  by: LOL   

First of all, they are not looked down upon from middle tier. AXO and APhi are the two upper middle class tier sororities at UT. Sorry that you are below that and hope the GR will give you a few extras during rush. Second, these two sororities have excellent rush feedback. Please KD, ADPi, and whoever AXiD is, go away. It is not working and your jealousy is showing.

By: LOL
by: lolMar 12, 2015 12:29:39 AM

That's funny...putting APHi and upper middle class in the same sentence. APHi is the only sorority I know that takes girls on welfare.

By: lol
by: Welfare? Mar 12, 2015 2:30:32 PM

What? I'm pretty sure anyone on welfare wouldn't have the money to pay dues for any sorority except maybe SDT.

By: Welfare?
#8  by: Wow   

Somebody is a just a tad bit jealous!

By: Wow
by: umMar 12, 2015 9:30:00 PM

Pretty sure every girl in a sorority is living off their parents money regardless if that money is inherited, from a job or from welfare. I would hope someone wouldn't use government handouts to pay for sorority dues though

By: um
#9  by: Laugh out Loud   

TBH Why would you care where the money came from? Sounds like someone is envious of a group of young ladies that like who they are.

By: Laugh out Loud
by: tbhMar 14, 2015 4:44:28 PM

No one cares where they get their money but welfare is a bottom tier move

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.