facebook

azd really that bad?

by: Not fair

Everywhere on GR I see AZD listed as "bottom" or "irrelevant". I honestly know several really cute, fun girls that are in AZD. They have let loose and have fun at good frat parties and seem down to earth. Can anyone provide some insight why they are so "irrelevant"? Is it just the history the other sororities have?

Posted By: Not fair
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: just   

Don't take this site's rankings too seriously. A lot of the younger sororities on campus have really nice girls. Reputation for the most part is correlated to age.

By: just
#2  by: The   

reason they are considered "irrelevant" is due to them being one of the newest sororities on campus and not having as strong of a alumni network as other sororities. The girls I know in AZD are great and really fun. All of them are very attractive as well. It all depends what you are looking for in a sorority. If it's just the girls in the sorority, then AZD is not irrelevant at all, but it you are looking for that strong network and alumni connections then AZD might not be the best house.

By: The
#3  by: ^ Not to mention   

They're way smaller than the other housed UPC sororities -- they have about 100 fewer members than the largest chapter. So retention is a thing with them too.

By: ^ Not to mention

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.