facebook

kd transfer

by: KD transfer

I'm a transfer student for next fall and I already rushed KD, I've heard good and bad about them but honestly what is the chapter and the girls in it like?

Posted By: KD transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: There's   

like 200 girls in each chapter. That should tell you enough.

By: There's
#2  by: lol   

If you truly know UT Greek, you truly know the statement above is true.

By: lol
#3  by: Buxx   

Nothing special. They work really hard to wear the right clothes but it still doesn't work for them. Lilly has been out for a while now girls. LOL!

By: Buxx
#4  by: tx   

they're some of the sweetest and most involved girls on campus. they have a really great sisterhood, and while they don't go out as much as some of the "top tier" sororities, the ones i know are really chill and seem happy to be in kd. like, it's texas greek life. all of the girls are gorgeous and have a lot going for them. i don't know why people insist on being so mean.

By: tx
#5  by: depends   

Well it also depends on what you are looking for- do you love to study and are trying to get ahead- KD is 2nd in chapter grades for the fall 2014 grade report- and at UT that is really saying something. So please dont listen to this site. Every sorority has something wonderful to offer. KD is a power house sorority nationally as well and you should get to know them before you listen to this group. Good Luck

By: depends

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.