facebook

round up?

by: BostonBelle

I'm from Massachusetts but will be attending UT next fall. I want to join a sorority and I've been doing my research but the one thing I'm confused about is Roundup? What is it and do senior high school girls really go? And should I fly down to come to it? I'm trying to do everything possible to help with recruitment.

Posted By: BostonBelle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agreed   

bump. I feel the same way! I would like to know more

By: Agreed
by: bAug 25, 2014 2:43:45 AM

high school girls used to come down for round up but in recent years it has become a huge liability to UT because of people under 18 drinking alcohol. Now you are required to have a college ID to get in. It is still a huge event but most people visiting are from other colleges visiting their friends. Don't waste your money to fly down for it.

By: b
#2  by: Truth   

where do you go to high school?

By: Truth
#3  by: Don't    

If you are in high school, don't come. If you have a little too much fun and make a fool of yourself, some houses will blacklist you. Hypocritical, I know, bc thier members are doing the same thing, but it happens. If you ignore this advice and come anyways, at least be wise enough not to wear letters or change your prof pic to a selfie with a greek girl. Other houses will think you've already made your decision, and that house may not even give you a bid. Dirty rush is dirty bc it's not official. Anything said or implied is not binding and they probably say that to hundreds of girls even though the PCs are usually 70-80

By: Don't

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.