facebook

acc girls

by: Just interested

So how many ACC girls are left in recruitment now? Anyone know which houses cut them all? I'm going to rush at A&M (sorry haha) and we have the same situation with Blinn College.

Posted By: Just interested
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Curious too   

How is recruitment going for ACC girls? We can't really pledge any based on our guidelines from our nationals. Didn't know if anyone else was in that situation.

By: Curious too
#2  by: confused   

I thought the University made changes to the classification of PACE girls to avoid problems with guidelines. Are you able to say which sorority?

By: confused
by: Anything newAug 24, 2014 10:55:15 AM

Are there any girls left in recruitment that are PACE? And I thought all sororities were allowed to take them?

By: Anything new
by: YesAug 24, 2014 12:43:20 PM

We CAN take them, w just don't want to.

By: Yes
#3  by: PACE   

So no PACE girls are still in?

By: PACE
#4  by: A   

Didn't Pi Phi take a PACE girl?

By: A
by: intheknowAug 26, 2014 11:01:38 PM

Pi Phi took at least one Pace girl

By: intheknow
by: AAug 26, 2014 11:10:52 PM

Did anybody besides Pi Phi? How many PACE girls rushed?

#5  by: If   

the sororities don't want PACE girls that's fine but someone should be upfront and advise them to wait until sophomore year when they're at UT full time. I think it's mean to put them through this if they really don't have a chance. What's sad is that sometimes it comes down to someone going with Liberal Arts vs. a more difficult degree as to whether or not they get PACE or full time UT

By: If
by: sorrynopeAug 27, 2014 12:22:50 PM

Pi Phi did take a Pace girl. She appealed three times to UT but ended up at ACC.

By: sorrynope
by: wrong againAug 27, 2014 7:13:47 PM

no they didn't. try again.

By: wrong again
#6  by: Pace   

I think that girl was from Dallas. I may be thinking of the wrong one.

By: Pace
#7  by: FYI   

There were girls wearing Pi Phi, ZTA and Tridelt shirts today at ACC

By: FYI
by: AAug 27, 2014 8:44:57 PM

@wrong again are you a Pi phi who doesn't want anyone to know you pledged a Pace girl? Just because they are at ACC doesn't mean they aren't from from good high schools/areas with lots of friends in UT sororities. Do your research before you start name calling. Seems like the commenter above knew exact details.

by: ^Aug 28, 2014 9:23:37 PM

you are so dumb. you're totally getting girls confused. but nice try at your relentless campaign against pi phi. get a life chick.

By: ^
#8  by: truth   

The ACC girl that pledged Pi Phi was a twin and her sister is at UT. They were also legacies.

By: truth
by: wrongwrongagainAug 28, 2014 10:16:46 PM

The Pi Phi I am referring to is from Dallas and it was well known she was at ACC. She was cut be everyone else. In her defense, all she wanted was Pi Phi- so alls well that ends well! (and she is NOT a twin)

By: wrongwrongagain

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.