What do they cut for? Seemed kind of random compared to the other houses' cuts

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Don't start drama   

Please. Why are you asking this?

By: Don't start drama
#2  by: Really?   

How would you know? Do you have access to every houses cut lists?

By: Really?
#3  by: insider   

They all have very specific things they're looking for but you won't find out what that is until you're on the inside. They're like a cult

By: insider
#4  by: the truth   

obviously they cut for whatever you don't have

By: the truth
#5  by: the truth   

obviously they cut for whatever you don't have

By: the truth
#6  by: Lol   

No one outside of the chapter will ever talk about that. It's valued just like initiation. Hush hush.

And sometimes not even everyone in the whole chapter know every detail, rhyme or reason.

By: Lol
#7  by: It   

Did seem awfully random

By: It
by: don't cry about itAug 24, 2014 9:59:41 PM

some chapters have a practice of dropping girls they think will drop them. It's sort of a self-preservation measure. It's a bad plan if you ask me. But But there it is. They just want to cut some girls here and there who they assume would never pledge there. They figure it makes them look more selective. But sometimes it just ends up looking weird to drop the popular girl and keep the random.

By: don't cry about it
#8  by: rates   

It may surprise you but the return rates of those houses are high and sometime higher than big six houses. I am guessing your feelings are hurt that a "lesser" house released you. Well here is a news flash. There are about 9-10 STRONG chapters at UT. Maybe had you not been a dismissive brat you would still be their lists.

By: rates
by: OPAug 24, 2014 10:47:47 PM

wowwww that escalated quickly. actually these were my favorite houses all week but i was confused by the different girls i knew who were either cut or kept by them each round because there didn't seem to be any pattern. i was not released by these houses and was in no way a "dismissive brat" because i absolutely loved my time at each of them.

By: OP
#9  by: insider   

Believe me nothing is random about who they cut. If you were cut, it was because you weren't a good fit for them.

By: insider

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.