facebook

what's the complete deal with sigep?

by: PGA

Do they really have they're own feel from KSig, SAE, and Fiji? Do guys that fit in at SigEp not fit into the other 3 and vice versa? Any comparisons to KSig?

Posted By: PGA
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ls   

I don't think SigEp and Kappa Sig are comparable unless you're talking about tiers. The closest one to Kappa Sig out of those 3 I'd say is Fiji and it's only because the Fijis I know are very academic-focused.

By: ls
by: UhhAug 8, 2014 10:21:27 AM

Fiji had under a 3.0 for their chapter last Fall (not including the ACC kids), whereas Kappa Sig had something like a 3.3 and Sig Ep was around a 3.2. Academically Fiji and Kappa Sig are on the opposite ends among the top tier, while Kappa Sig and Sig Ep are easily the two best most of the time.

By: Uhh
#2  by: Fiji   

Academic Focused? Have you ever seen the grade reports

By: Fiji
#3  by: Truth   

Large gap between SAE/Sig Ep/Fiji and Kappa Sig. Will see many Fijis and SAEs at Sig Ep parties and vice versa, virtually none go to Kappa Sig events.

By: Truth
#4  by: SigEp KSig   

The only thing they have in common is the Chi-O's obsessing over both of them. SigEp's parties are definitely better. Kappa Sig is more traditional than SigEp in the sense that they only bid white kids from mostly the old money line schools. From my experience, its the national merit like kids that didn't quite have it socially to get bids at SAE and Fiji.

By: SigEp KSig
by: ^Aug 8, 2014 7:11:51 PM

probably the most accurate thing ever written on this website. I love kappa sig and would put them over sigep but thats just because they are more my crowd. Both great houses though, just different vibes

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.