facebook

which fraternity is for me

by: no money

My family doesn't have a lot of money but i want to be in a fraternity so I'll have to pay for it mostly on my own. Which fraternities are good and affordable?

Posted By: no money
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @no money   

This isn't a charity

By: @no money
by: cmonAug 2, 2014 3:06:45 PM

Cmon man you don't need to be rude. I'm not asking for anyone to give me money. I'm just asking what the most affordable quality chapters are

By: cmon
#2  by: Maths   

Good + Affordable = Unicorn

By: Maths
by: evenAug 3, 2014 12:51:51 PM

Even the worst fraternities at UT are still way better than at a lot of other schools

By: even
#3  by: Geez   

People can be jerks. I don't know the cost of fraternities at all. I do know you shouldn't come on here for advice because people just try to be witty and fail. Ask around. I am sure there is a place for you. Trust me, every guy in a decent fraternity isn't loaded.

By: Geez
#4  by: The only   

two that have dues below 2000/semester are Phi Delt and Pi Kapp (at least that are semi relevant) or if you're scared of pledgeship, you can always join lambda chi.

By: The only
by: ^Aug 4, 2014 2:33:52 AM

Agreed Pi kapp or phi delt

By: ^
by: "SemiRelevant"Aug 5, 2014 9:29:39 AM

Not so much.

By: "SemiRelevant"
#5  by: eh   

Just save your money

By: eh
#6  by: @op   

I would rather join Iron Spikes than join any discount fraternity. Their guys are way cooler and you can still get into cowboys/spurs

By: @op
#7  by: Pi Kapp    

Is probably best for the money. Lower mid tier but much cheaper than their competition, ie Phi Delt

By: Pi Kapp

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.