facebook

differences between top tier kids

by: George

What's the differences between the guys in the top 3 chapters?

Fiji vs SAE vs SigEp

The general conensus is that SigEp is more "new money" and recruits more from Westlake, Strake, Coppell, Dallas Jesuit, etc and Fiji/SAE gets more of the Memorial, HP, St. Marks, St. Andrews kids.

Anyone care to elaborate?

Posted By: George
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Guess   

in a really general way that's accurate. Kappa Sig is like a mix between both groups.

By: Guess
#2  by: ^   

Kappa sig takes all of the rejects from those schools just to say that they have kids from there

By: ^
by: AAug 1, 2014 10:41:10 PM

Only the top 3's rejects

By: A
by: KsigAug 4, 2014 7:00:43 PM

likes to put themselves up here, and I like them for the most part but they really don't compete with the top 3 in rush yet. I have yet to hear someone choosing ksig over one of the other 3.

By: Ksig
#3  by: Pretty   

Pretty accurate. SigEp gets more new money, much more "bro" than most of FIJI and almost all of SAE. FIJI and SAE much more exclusive. SAE more HP and Austin private schools (St. Andrews St. Stephens) than FIJI, while FIJI has more Alamo Heights and Memorial/Houston private schools

By: Pretty
#4  by: Go   

for it nerds! These guys were all unpopular in high school and now think they are all cool in college. You are what you are and no fraternity can change the geek in you.

By: Go
#5  by: MH   

Fiji most respected.

By: MH
#6  by: Fiji and SigEp   

are my two favorites. Both have really cute guys and best parties

By: Fiji and SigEp
#7  by: My take   

SAE= Rich SigEp= Bros Fiji= Rich Bros

By: My take
#8  by: OP   

So SAE guys are more straight up elite preps instead of "broish"?

Thanks for the clarification guys. Are Sigeps more involved on campus? And which is more of a pipeline to Cowboys/Spurs?

By: OP
by: allAug 5, 2014 7:07:11 PM

the same

By: all
by: Any Aug 19, 2014 1:58:25 PM

top to upper middle fraternity is a pipeline to Cowboys/Spurs if you have the right connections inside and outside the fraternity.

By: Any
#9  by: All   

Are great fraternities no doubt

By: All
#10  by: The Truth   

Fiji most respected and exclusive.

By: The Truth
by: NoAug 19, 2014 2:43:05 PM

Fiji really isn't the most respected by guys or girls unless you are from that little world. Otherwise, SAE and even Sig Ep generally could get as much or more respect if you just asked any Greek on campus.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.