facebook

Spring 2024 Fraternity rankings

by: UTGreek

FIJI, SAE, Sig Ep- These three are rated usually as the top Fraternities on campus. Lots of events especially during the fall time of school. Out of all three I’d say Sig Ep has the best looking guys.
ZBT- The reason I’m putting ZBT above KA is there darties are unmatched. ZBT consistently has great parties and are very respectful and fun to hang around with
KA- The guys in here are very nice and are respectful. Parties are great and have a bunch of good looking guys
Sig Chi- Fun parties. Guys are alright. Never had a bad experience here
Delt- I put Delt below Sig Chi because of distance from all of the others and the upcoming years they will have a lot of rennovations. Other than that the guys are great people and very good looking.
Ksig- Ksig has potential. Parties could be better. The guys are very nice and good people.
SAMMY,PIKE, Phi Psi-Enough Said

Posted By: UTGreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hookem   

Sig Ep is not better than zbt or ka anymore. All they have is ranch and everything else is awful

By: Hookem
by: agree with OPApr 7, 2024 7:53:04 PM

Love Sig Ep - and definitely hottest guys

By: agree with OP
#2  by: what   

zbt is not above ka

By: what
#3  by: hooked   

These are all incredible frats. Hard to actually rank with accuracy bc there are so many nuances. Fiji right or wrong, by default, perceived prestige and history, gets listed first. Not sure you can separate SigEp, KA, SAE in a way that's meaningful. ZBT is amazing and their parties are totally lit. Delt is super solid, the construction hurts them now but doesn't take away from the reputation.

By: hooked
#4  by: Zeta   

Phi psi is beta level now tbh if not worse

By: Zeta
#5  by: lmao   

I love seeing posts like this written by Sig Eps.

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.