facebook

Will fiji always be number 1?

by: bevo

it seems like fiji will always be seen as the top frat at texas no matter what. To be honest their parties have been pretty meh the past few years and its not like they have a great overall gpa or anything but everybody still seems to want to rush them over any other fraternity

Posted By: bevo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Love you    

Yes. Fiji will always attract the top guys. Character means the most here and these guys have it.

SAE won’t even register with IFC at UT because don't want to be held accountable to same standards as other fraternities - one of the many reasons why you never really feel safe there

By: Love you
#2  by: D   

They have the largest and most majestic looking house at UT. With the exception of KA and SigEp most UT fraternity houses don’t look like your typical Southern antebellum house but like an Austin or California home. Fiji’s house is massive and looks the most like an antebellum fraternity house you’d expect to find in the south. That combined with the fact that they have the fratiest, preppiest, and most country looking men + have all of PKT as their groupies. And because historically they’ve always been considered the best and the fact that they consistently recruit pledge classes between 40 and 70 kids who are all the preppiest and most fratty kids in the rush pool, I highly doubt people will stop viewing Texas Fiji as the top house on campus.

The only 2 ways I can see Fiji no longer being considered first is if they lose their house or get in serious trouble such as with a suspension. If that were the case I’m pretty sure everyone would say SAE, SigEp and KA are better. But seeing how SAE survived as Rho and regained its letters it’s possible Fiji could survive an expulsion given they’re arguably richer than Rho.

But given Fiji’s reputation and how many powerful alumni they have with ties to UT, they’ll remain top house for another generation.

By: D
#3  by: Fiji   

They have been strong for a long time but remember Phi Delt and ATO used to be really good.

By: Fiji

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.