Pi Phi / Kappa
Theta / Zeta
Chio / Tri Delt
Phi / Aphi / Axo
DG
KD / Adpi
Axid

Some explanation:
Most people at UT agree that PKT is kinda on the come down bc people just hate cliquey rich white mean sorority girls and that’s essentially what PKT’s reputation is. (I haven’t really experienced this but that’s the reputation they have). Also people have kinda started to hate on Theta, honestly idk why but they’ve definitely had a change in reputation on campus. These sororities are almost entirely based on connections you have in the sorority and legacies.

Chio is on the come up, but honestly a lot of Chios I know are kinda really mean. Phi is also on the come up, they mix with all the same frats as zeta/chi o/tri delt, and in my opinion the girls are kinda the same vibe as those chapters. I feel like I never really hear anything about Aphi lol. Axo is chill and has cool girls, I think anyone would be happy in Axo honestly.

The lower the rank the nicer the girls, even if they’re a little quirkier. It’s just a fact. If you get stuck in a lower sorority the plus is that you’ll be with way nicer girls who are wayyyy less exclusive and status obsessed. DG in particular has really sweet and cool girls who (in my experience) just have nice girl energy.

Posted By: Texas ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: CanWeNot   

This perspective is not wrong. I’ve had the same experience with chi o, they are not nice. Theta has some major internal problems. A lot of great people in greek life and plenty of over inflated egos as well, just stay away from those peeps.

By: CanWeNot
by: DedMar 16, 2024 1:38:43 PM

Make them pretty external when passed out at frat houses js

By: Ded
#2  by: Accurate   

Common knowledge now and most accurate

TIER 1: Pi Phi, Kappa, Zeta, Theta
TIER 2: ChiO, Aphi, Tri Delt, AXO
TIER 3: DG/Phi, KD, ADPi
TIER 4: AXiD

TIER 1: Fiji, SAE, SigEp, KA
TIER 2: ZBT, Delt/SigChi, Ksig
TIER 3: Phi Psi, Sammy/Pike
TIER 4: BYX, Beta

By: Accurate
by: Get realMar 14, 2024 12:21:20 AM

Chi O over Zeta and Theta

By: Get real
by: SurpriseSurpriseMar 14, 2024 12:28:38 AM

chi o self ranking AGAIN

By: SurpriseSurprise
by: Mccombs Mar 14, 2024 12:44:15 AM

Looks like Zeta post to me but I like the Chios so maybe OP is insecure- and APhis are everywhere btw

By: Mccombs
by: It’s okMar 14, 2024 7:19:30 AM

She doesn’t know why? Lol - ask anyone-
Major party house that hates each other - when is last time you went to a party and didn’t see one on frat bathroom floor?
Or actually attending class?

By: It’s ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.