facebook

Sophomore sorority rush

by: Bevo

I’m friendly w girls in some sororities but I’m not super close with them, is it weird to reach out/ask them about rushing next year? I’ve heard that it’s kind of hard to get a bid unless someone is vouching for you that you were friends w before, is that true?

Posted By: Bevo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Take the step   

It is not weird, that's how rush happens. They can't read your mind so you need to let them know. Start out by telling them you want to rush and see what they say. They might give you some general pointers about rushing as a soph and then if they are interested in you for their sorority they will start paying you more attention. Be interested back. Just don't make any comments about specific sororities or show favoritism.

By: Take the step
#2  by: Yes!    

I agree with Take the Step. You should let your friends know!! And ask them for advice. In fact, you could begin your conversation with”I’m thinking of rushing. Can you give me any advice?” I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t want to help out a friend.

By: Yes!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.