facebook

is she greek?

by: Help!

If this young lady is Greek, then fight for her honor. She got screwed!

Randomness: Speaking before Thinking: Student Arrested for Crossing the Street
chlorineoverdose.blogspot.com

Posted By: Help!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahahaha   

Stupid girl was arrested because the wouldn't identify herself to cops and screamed and cried like a baby. She deserved it

By: Hahahaha
#2  by: Just Wondering   

Bet your ass would be screaming and crying like a baby if you had someone grab you out of no where. And by the way, where do you stick your ID when you are jogging?

By: Just Wondering
by: I Feb 21, 2014 9:42:33 PM

would be startled at first, obviously. But once I realized it was a cop, then I'd calm the f down and figure out what's happening to not agitate the cop.

You don't have to show them ID. You have to identify yourself though by giving your name and whatever. She didn't do that, she continued to scream and resist. She really just made something really simple worse for herself.

At least, get your facts straight before you paint the story.

By: I
by: NoFeb 22, 2014 9:27:16 AM

After half a second of turning around and realizing it was a cop I'd stop. duh. She started screaming and crying after. It's in the video. She's fighting and yelling getting put in the car. Big stupid baby! All she had to do was tell them who she was, she didn't even need ID if everything matched up. There are lots of ways to carry ID on a run by the way and you should always do it in case you're in an accident or have an emergency.

By: No
#3  by: ^^^^   

There is No story to paint because only her and that cop know what really went down. And get your facts straight. Cops make up stories too to save butt!

By: ^^^^
by: NoFeb 22, 2014 9:29:18 AM

that video of her screaming and kicking and fighting the cops getting into the car was totally fake. You are as dumb as she is

By: No
#4  by: TBH   

The point is she is guilty but so harmless. The cop took it a step too far. Made him look like an idiot.

By: TBH
by: SweetFeb 23, 2014 9:01:42 AM

And you know the sequence of events because you were right there to listen to the conversation? No you weren't. She broke the law then refused to identify herself even when she knew it was the police. Got what she deserved!

By: Sweet
by: ^Feb 23, 2014 10:49:00 PM

No. They just aren't retarded.

By: ^
by: ^Feb 24, 2014 3:11:09 PM

For use of excessive force. By all accounts they didn't arrest her for refusing to tell them who she was, they just grabbed her and cuffed her at which point she was probably freaking out because she had no idea what she was being arrested for. They might as well taser you if you roll a stop sign and take to long to get your license out right?

By: ^
by: HmmmFeb 25, 2014 8:24:34 AM

Excessive force? They put her in handcuffs and made her sit down. Sooooooooo excessive!

By: Hmmm
#5  by: Duh!!!!^^^^^   

Because the original post asked if she was Greek. Then everyone went left with off the wall, no it all remarks.

By: Duh!!!!^^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.