facebook

honest rank of sororities

by: UT Newbie

I just got accepted to UT and want to know when rush is. Also are most of the houses good or are there some that I should just skip? I have heard all the terms, Big 6, etc, but my friends say there are 10 or so houses that good. So can you just tell me which ones to avoid all together. Thanks.

Posted By: UT Newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I think it is presumptuous that you would ask such a thing. You are in high school and have a lot to learn about your approach to things.

By: Well
#2  by: The only   

one that's not particularly good is SDT.

By: The only
#3  by: Honest    

It's the week before school starts! Just avoid AXiD and SDT and you'll be great

By: Honest
by: NoFeb 18, 2014 2:43:28 PM

there's a massive difference between those two. AXiD may have been pretty bad like 5 years ago, but they're fine now. SDT doesn't have a house and something like 30 members.

By: No
by: peopleFeb 18, 2014 7:21:10 PM

should not compare axid to sdt...axid may not be the greatest but sdt is barely even a sorority

By: people
#4  by: Honest   

You're dumb as F8ck if you think you have any choice in where you end up. The sororities are the ones with that power. You need to keep an open mind because you might belong in one of the ones you think you should "avoid."

By: Honest
by: y Feb 18, 2014 7:57:40 PM

definitely true!

By: y
by: HatersFeb 19, 2014 9:07:08 AM

You people at UT are so profane. Chill....... geez. What's with all the "F" bombs.

By: Haters
#5  by: Honestly   

Don't skip any house and don't write off any house. In rush you want to make a good impression and that's not skipping a house because you heard they weren't the greatest. That house could of been your future sisters. Just go with wherever you feel most comfortable, and don't get upset if you get dropped from your favorite house, everything works out in the end!

By: Honestly
by: hahaFeb 19, 2014 8:20:02 PM

we could just trick anyone shallow enough to ask and tell them to skip the ones they don't care about. some nice disqualification might be a wakeup call.

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.