facebook

what's the deal with omicron?

by: Omicron

Are they ever going to be affiliated again? Where do they stand among UT Fraternity life? Should I even consider rushing them? I really need help no clue what to do!

Posted By: Omicron
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Almost certainly   

will not be affiliated again. They got close but their nationals pulled a fast one. Definitely not what they were, still will probably remain middle tier as long as they have KA manner. They aren't ever going to be top again as Omicron, and they have fallen below Delt and Sigma Chi probably,

By: Almost certainly
#2  by: Omicron Should   

I heard from one of them that they should get it back soon? They said could be within the next year

By: Omicron Should
by: YeahJan 30, 2014 12:12:06 AM

They've been saying that for years. I expect TKE becoming top tier is about as likely.

By: Yeah
by: @omi shouldJan 30, 2014 12:55:05 AM

you sound sad and jealous. Omicron might not be able to reconcile things with KA but any nationals (Sigma Nu, Beta, and DU have all had successful chapters at UT) would jump at the opportunity to get dues from 170 guys and gain a high profile school like UT.

By: @omi should
#3  by: As long   

as their alum approve, they'll probably re-affiliate with other nationals in a few years when they're allowed to.

It's questionable whether guys that lived part of their identity as KAs would be okay with letting that happen though, so it's probably more likely that they'll stay middle tier as Omicron since they have that house. Heard they had financial struggles with their property the last few years.

By: As long
#4  by: No   

spring rush, try next fall

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.