facebook

rush as a transfer student

by: Wondering

Hi I'm considering transferring from a mid west out-of-state school to UT, but I'm originally from the south, and I would like to rush as a sophomore if I came here. I would consider myself pretty cute, I dress well, and have great social skills. I know plenty of people who were in sororities at UT, so getting rec letter would not be a problem. I also have many friends who are in sororities at UT already. Do you think I would be alright?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

You should be able to get a house.

By: Yeah
#2  by: XXXOOO   

If you know a lot of members and they think you really fit into those houses you have a better chance as a transfer than some others do, but keep an open mind.

By: XXXOOO
#3  by: ok   

maybe you do it depends how wealthy you are or your parents are

By: ok
by: hmmJan 22, 2014 5:35:53 PM

Are the middle tier ones obsessed with your parents income? My parents are both lawyers, so they make a good amount of money, but I don't want to be with people who ONLY care about the money. Being in the top would be great, but superficial is just not me.

By: hmm
#4  by: Hmmm   

There's no way for us to know if you would do alright....depends on what your expectations are. However, you have a great chance of getting on some house.

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.