facebook

out of state - big 6?

by: curious

Are there out of state girls in the Big 6? I'm just curious to know what my chances are. I will have all the recs and have high GPA, outgoing, etc. However, I'm out of state. If my chances are better for the mid-tier, should I just ranks those sororities first so I don't get shut out entirely?

Thanks!

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

I know of some from as far as New England.

By: Yeah
#2  by: ut   

you should get to rush and rank the ones for personality..not status. plus if the ones you want cut you, you'll get the ones you cut that wanted you.

By: ut
#3  by: Sister   

There are girls from everywhere in all houses but some are definitely full of members from certain Texas schools. You can't change that or where you're from. Rank how you like them not based on status. You really don't have any control of a house dropping you for whatever unchangeable reason. Honestly you might not even like some houses where many members already know each other so just rank as you feel comfortable in recruitment and pretend Greek rank doesn't even exist.

By: Sister
#4  by: Curious   

Thanks for the advice!

By: Curious

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.