facebook

kat transfer

by: Theta

I'm a Theta at UT Dallas. I plan to transfer next year. Don't know if I want to accept Theta at the Austin campus. I hear they're weird. Is that true?

Posted By: Theta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Theta is top three at UT, but any sorority here is better than any sorority at UTD, and I seriously doubt they'll accept a UTD transfer. In the off chance you aren't a troll, I would worry more about whether they'll take you than whether you want to affiliate.

By: Haha
by: for realJan 27, 2014 1:00:15 AM

Chapter will probably have to vote on you to accept your affiliation from another Theta chapter....but...coming from UTD....good luck! UTD is not UT.

By: for real
#2  by: Yea   

Sounds like a troll to me.

By: Yea
#3  by: Sisterhood   

Say what you want, but a Theta is a Theta. It's called "sisterhood", whether or not you've ever experienced the concept.

By: Sisterhood
by: WellJan 17, 2014 4:26:22 PM

The OP came on here saying they heard you were weird and asked whether you were worth affiliating with, so they seem to have a poor understanding.

By: Well
#4  by: ^^^^^^^   

Honey, This is UT and Theta is top 3. Sisterhood is not what they are about. It's about where you come from, money, and not at all what you look like! Bigger girls who are okay looking if that. Just the hard cold fact! Sorry!!

By: ^^^^^^^
#5  by: Sister   

I'd worry more that they might not take an affiliate from a weak sauce Greek school.

By: Sister
#6  by: BowWow   

I agree with #4 above. Many of the Thetas are dogs. Have you seen some of them? It's not about looks, (obviously) but who knows who, money, etc. So, even if you are gorgeous, it may not matter.

By: BowWow
by: ^Jan 24, 2014 11:20:37 AM

But they're still top tier unlike your jealous azz

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.