facebook

rush sdt

by: sdt

Is rushing sdt this spring or going through formal recruitment next year recommended

Posted By: sdt
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: weird   

I've seen pretty girls in Sdt too! Like in all places! If you like them join if not you can rush in the fall. Don't let stupid people here tell you what to do go check it out for yourself

By: weird
by: helloJan 21, 2014 4:56:44 PM

To "Girl" Actually I was surprised to learn that some girls in SDT are in fact legacies of other sororities but ended up there for stupid reasons such as rushing sophomore year or being a transfer student or being promised stuff. They are the good looking ones that you wonder why they joined SDT

By: hello
by: @helloJan 21, 2014 5:25:22 PM

they still didn't do sdt on purpose though ... they were rejected by all the other sororities and the only option was the one who will take everyone

By: @hello
#2  by: @girl   

Maybe not I think some said they didn't even go through formal because they weren't freshman either way physically they look like they would belong to a better sorority. Basically they are pretty girls who I guess ended up here for the above reasons

By: @girl
by: <..>Jan 22, 2014 7:28:00 PM

Look at their Facebook. The number of even marginally ok looking members is very small.

By: <..>
#3  by: Really?   

From what I've heard, they're recruiting. If you go to any event, you can see for yourself whether or not you like the sorority. You don't have to accept the bid, but you won't know until you go see for yourself. Many here are biased, so I'd say first hand experience is best.

By: Really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.