facebook

Fake rankings!!!

by: Fake ranks

Hey pnms! Notice how a lot of rankings on here differ from one another? This is because many actives get on here around this time to bring their sororities up and confuse pnms. UT has had a 4 tier system forever and within these tiers the rankings are arguable. Sororities in each tier have their benefits and drawbacks that each person disagrees on which leads to the differing rankings.
PKT
CHIO TRID Zta
AXO DG APHI PHI
ADPI KD AZD
Within each tier are really subtle differences and really just comes down to what you’re looking for in a sorority. As a whole, pan love is really good here and you will have friends in many other houses. So just go Greek to be part of the Greek system as a whole and try not to decide on a house before you rush. Your perspective will change once you actually get here.

Posted By: Fake ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cool   

Seems good. Give me your fraternity rankings

By: cool
by: fake ranksAug 2, 2020 6:06:03 PM

fiji
sigep/ZBT
rho
KA
delt/ksig
sigma chi/phi psi/pike/sammy

By: fake ranks
by: Uh uhAug 2, 2020 7:29:09 PM

Still a gap between machi and phi psi even without a house LMAO. Everything else is accurate. Don’t let the Phi Psi Greek tank patrol tell you otherwise.

By: Uh uh
#2  by: Thanks    

Probably the best post on GR

By: Thanks
#3  by: Hi   

okay but DG isn’t with axo & aphi

By: Hi
by: UghAug 2, 2020 8:46:54 PM

Uh yes it it’s. Everyone knows if you’re ranking with sisterhood dg performs circles around aphi, if it’s looks, aphi outshines dg. When you look at cobs, aphi had to do 25 when I think dg had around 3. Dg has the nice girls while aphi goes off looks.

By: Ugh
#4  by: Girl    

this parent can’t except the fact that things are changing
-Tridelt still big 6 but no equal to chiO/zeta
-DG is has slipped HEAVILY no where near axo
-Aphi can stay where they are just bc the girls are hot, but sisterhood sucks

By: Girl
by: .......Aug 2, 2020 8:49:11 PM

Sorry but tridelt is above zeta hate to say it, and a sucky sisterhood isn’t better than the good one dg has. I haven’t met anyone who has a problem with dgs and all my friends in it like it a lot.

By: .......
by: factsAug 2, 2020 11:09:50 PM

^^sorry but with their latest pc, tridelt is below chio and zeta. 100% agree with dg below axo

By: facts
by: noAug 3, 2020 1:09:43 PM

Sorry girl, its obvious you are not on campus. Move on with your life. APhi sisterhood sucks and the girls are NOT that hot either. COB girls, just facts. DG/AXO win on sisterhood and looks especially with the last PC.

DG/AXO
then,
APhi

By: no
by: Ya Aug 3, 2020 3:43:59 PM

^ this site is full of aphi girls trying to erase this awful rush from last year. AXO/ dg have some of the best sisterhoods on campus and are miles away from aphi On that. Aphi is constantly in here trying to drag dg down when they are well liked on campus

By: Ya
by: @ noAug 4, 2020 10:07:06 PM

@ no , whats wrong with girls who are COB or having girls that are COBs?....

By: @ no
by: TruthAug 4, 2020 10:18:34 PM

There’s nothing wrong. But the way they rushed made it to where they had to cause they only rushed on looks and not enough girls prefed them.

By: Truth
#5  by: also   

DDD is also well liked on campus. Equal to ChiO for sure.

By: also
#6  by: no   

I would not put APhi with AXO/DG any more. They have not been doing well the last couple of years. Still above KD/ADPi.

By: no
by: soAug 4, 2020 3:43:25 PM

DG DIDNT HAVE A GOOD PC 19 THATS FACT

By: so
by: to soAug 5, 2020 6:56:29 AM

One of my friends went DG so I know for a fact that they were very happy with PC 19. Only a couple COB and no spring rush.

By: to so
by: Truth Aug 5, 2020 11:48:00 AM

Literally ^ everyone I know in it likes it and the pc was well thought out

By: Truth
by: God Aug 5, 2020 3:32:24 PM

People on campus don’t think DG had a bad rush, only aphi who wants to push above dg and adpi who wants to be equal. This site is garbage

By: God
#7  by: .:)   

Agreed. They really screwed up rush last year

By: .:)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.