facebook

What’s the deal with Sigma Chis house?

by: bruh

Like could someone actually explain this without being biased😂 I here about this all the time.

Machi was easily one of my favorite houses during rush (over K Sig/Delt/KA) and irdk what to consider as true or false on here. How long have they been evicted for and has construction even started on their property? And why?

It seems like this is the only thing holding them back bc they’re overall a pretty fkn cool group of dudes imo.

Posted By: bruh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bless   

I appreciate the written detail my man. I’m not always out on west campus so GR has unfortunately been my main resource lately. I didn’t wanna mention it at first but K Sig has totally been spreading bs about Machi ...

By: bless
by: utJul 31, 2020 12:22:39 PM

personally never met a sigma chi that's BM'd another house. maybe we talk to different guys

By: ut
by: yuhJul 31, 2020 7:09:09 PM

the two houses that patrol this site... ironic

By: yuh
#2  by: ar15   

Not a lot of the new guys know this but about a year ago Sigma Chi had a bunch of guys kicked out by the alumni and nationals.only reason I would bring this up is because this mass exodus of members, a few got back in btw, was the main reason for the alumni to pull funding for the house as well as nationals. every year we all hear about how their house will be done, but it never is and it has contributed to the fall of their status. keep in mind that these aren't my words but rather someone else's.

- A former roommate of Sig X

By: ar15
by: uhhhJul 31, 2020 4:39:31 PM

literally go to their house. they're building it whether ksig likes it or not

By: uhhh
by: Hur DurJul 31, 2020 11:08:44 PM

Lmao yeah they been building it for like a million years

By: Hur Dur
#3  by: Lawsuit settlement    

they just settled a 3 year lawsuit last year. Was because of the shooting that happened at their house in 2016 when a security guard was shot in the foot by a party attendee. Alumni were pissed about that too

By: Lawsuit settlement
#4  by: yoo    

Apparently their main house will be ready by tonight

By: yoo
by: HahaAug 6, 2020 5:46:19 PM

Ok Phi Psi

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.